Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Field Trip Money

Yesterday I went to a field trip to the money factory about how you can make money and I had to be
in a bus for an hour to get there and to leave and the total of those hours was two hours.

When I got there they had to scan me to see if I had any electronics or weapons because on the electronics it could effect I think to the system. Then after that I had to go to another bus again and when I first got into the first bus we were in two partners. I had to pick a boy, but in the second bus we had to be in three, four, and two groups and only third, fourth, and fifth graders.

When I was in there I had this thing like the police use, but they were different. There was a wrist thing for me and there were numbers when to see these numbers on the walls and when you press those numbers you where you are and what the people through and down is what there doing.

This is the last thing I want to say to you all. These two buses I rode were my total of three because I rode one in China when I was a baby because it was the bus where my new parents adopted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment